Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: What Did You Do To Your B13 Today?

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 1,461-1,470 of 4,492
2012-02-15 21:52:05
#1461
Worked briefly on a cold air intake for mine, but I f*cked it up and the MAF adapter doesn't fit. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!
2012-02-15 23:55:45
#1462
Put My Tsuru Roof Wing On .


2012-02-16 01:50:29
#1463
Just drove it today, but I did some work this past weekend.. installed FSTB, RSTB, re-grounded MAF, new gas cap, new o2 sensor and got her detailed after getting back from paint shop. My front end was f@cked up but now its looking pretty good.









Last edited by deception on 2012-02-16 at 02-02-45.
2012-02-16 02:33:52
#1464
I bought an ser trunk lid today. As well as the ser rear deck where the speakers go to iliminate the 3rd brake light. And posted the car up on CL for 2300
2012-02-16 02:47:27
#1465
Originally Posted by Echo2zz
I bought an ser trunk lid today. As well as the ser rear deck where the speakers go to iliminate the 3rd brake light. And posted the car up on CL for 2300


Why did you post it on CL man?
2012-02-16 07:36:17
#1466
Originally Posted by dksr20speedster
Why did you post it on CL man?


Need a bigger car. Unfortunently I need a 7-8 passenger van/suv. With my wedding coming up. I can't ditch out a few g's and keep the b13 as well. My other car I can't get ride of. It's my most reliable and fuel efficient car. I go through these stages were one min I want It the next I dont. Maybe if I can find me a super clean, no rot/rust 5spd 4 dr. then id change My mind and deal With having to ride around in 2 cars when my daughters are visiting.
2012-02-16 09:27:01
#1467
What did I do today? On my way home from grad school the front of my '91 on my front drivers side started making a weird and disturbing sound when making turns at low speeds in parking lots and stuff- I hope its just worn brake pads but doing a little searching on here it sounds like it may be a wheelbearing.. The sound disappears when driving over around 30mph but it sounds almost like something is scraping at low speeds making hard turns.. Anyone??
2012-02-16 23:53:47
#1468
check your inside your wheel well mine did that for a while and it was just a loose bolt
GL!

Looked at it and said "shit needs some love"





2012-02-17 01:51:07
#1469
Originally Posted by Storm88000
What did I do today? On my way home from grad school the front of my '91 on my front drivers side started making a weird and disturbing sound when making turns at low speeds in parking lots and stuff- I hope its just worn brake pads but doing a little searching on here it sounds like it may be a wheelbearing.. The sound disappears when driving over around 30mph but it sounds almost like something is scraping at low speeds making hard turns.. Anyone??


Yeah, dude it's your wheelbearing I've had one go out on my passenger side did the same thing ,but I let it go along time about a year! Finally got it replaced ,and now it my drivers side fixing it as soon as tax's get here can't wait to get rid of the squeaking/grinding sound. But, yeah it sucks man
2012-02-17 02:25:06
#1470
Originally Posted by Echo2zz
Need a bigger car. Unfortunently I need a 7-8 passenger van/suv. With my wedding coming up. I can't ditch out a few g's and keep the b13 as well. My other car I can't get ride of. It's my most reliable and fuel efficient car. I go through these stages were one min I want It the next I dont. Maybe if I can find me a super clean, no rot/rust 5spd 4 dr. then id change My mind and deal With having to ride around in 2 cars when my daughters are visiting.


That sucks man wish you could keep her. It's cool though I understand. Well, congrats on the upcoming wedding!! I have a baby on the way, thought I was going to have to get rid of my car just so a car seat would fit. I finally found one that would fit, so I get to keep my baby, plus the wife is happy. Hope you find something of quality, for a great price. Don't go with Chevy, there so called quality is unreliable, and not safe.
+ Reply To Thread
  • [Type to search users.]
  • Quick Reply
    Thread Information
    There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
    StubUserName

    Back to top