Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
SR20 forum logo

Thread: New member coming from Delaware

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 1-9 of 9
2014-03-07 18:51:08
New member coming from Delaware
Like the title says, I'm a new member from the small state of Delaware. Im 22yrs old. Just here to show off my car and get tips and advice. I have a 98 nissan sentra gxe ga16. I havent really put much upgrades on it due to the body condition and milage (over 220xxx). It has a huge rust spot on the body inside the passenger door.

As she sits now the upgrades are;
gold line racing springs/ 2' drop
plasti dipped tail light
14' bmw/bbs rims they're plasti dipped black (crappy job from previous owner)
has a subwoofer in the trunk came with the car when i bought it

these are the bbs rims as i bought them. as you can see the plastidip is coming off the lip. I guess he decided to peel it off and never finished it.

i decided to test it out and just take the plastidip off the lip just to see how it looks on my car and i think ima just take it off on all four wheels soon. after i fix the vapor vent solenoid.

tell me what you guys think
2014-03-08 19:50:42
Welcome boricua, hope this place serves you well with all the info and knowledge that there is in here. If you ever have any question you can always shoot me a PM. Also you can open up a thread to answer any questions. Have fun bud! Welcome to the family...lol...(Que parte de Puerto Rico eres?)
2014-03-09 01:37:46
De manati
2014-03-09 03:13:39
Welcome to the site. I am near DE on an almost daily basis. Just north of DE over Route 202. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
2014-03-09 03:36:28
Welcome to the site. If you are looking for performance parts for the GA motor, send a PM to justin2386. He have what you may need to wake that motor up.
2014-03-09 18:23:06
Originally Posted by Boricua7491
De manati

Yo soy de Caguas...llevo por aca en los States desde el 03. Voy casi cada año a visitar familia.
2014-03-11 02:21:10
@Kyle that's what's up. I live in New castle, about 15-20 mins from the border on 202

@jet that's good because I've been looking for parts. I'm in Delaware where 70% of car guys drive Hondas and the other 30% drive muscles cars. I've never seen a tuned or modded nissan on the road. All the ones I know of are not running in someone's garage.

@Abdielo la ultima ves que fue a Puerto Rico fue Como 4 a~os atra
2014-03-11 04:07:19
2014-03-11 16:41:48
hey man, if you want you can PM me or text me i have a cold air intake, header, and full stainless exhaust for this car, i now have an sr20 so no use for any of this stuff anymore
+ Reply To Thread
  • [Type to search users.]
  • Quick Reply
    Thread Information
    There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)

    Back to top