Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: 370cc injectors and T25

+ Reply To Thread
2008-05-25 18:23:18
370cc injectors and T25
lets say i am running a HKS 12 psi actuator on my t25 with 370cc injectors am i running to much boost for these injectors??? I want my NX to be a daily driver or should i bring it down to 7 psi??? What should i look into most likely 7 psi and maybe bigger injectors in case i want too turn up boost and stomp the **** out of mustangs and others cars from time to time??

And another question how is Calum's Real time ECU??? I have been looking at it for a little while if i had that piece of hardware would it assist me with decent gas mileage? with the right tune???
2008-05-25 18:28:51
Calum's RT ECU is great. I'd highly recommend you utilize a programmable ECU before you go just upping the boost. I think you'd be okay for around 10~11psi on 370cc injectors on a stock DET ECU. Best way to tell is to check the AFR's with a wideband.
2008-05-25 18:32:05
370cc injs are fine for a t25, there good to about 280whp @ 4 bar's of fuel pressure. but at 280whp they are close to their limits (90% or so inj duty cycle).

i wouldnt do this on a stock ecu though. id only run 12psi on a tuned or tuneable ecu such as a jwt or a calum/realtime.

as far as the realtime ecu goes, i hear good things about it, but i dont know much about it...

stratton.
+ Reply To Thread
  • [Type to search users.]
  • Quick Reply
    Thread Information
    There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
    StubUserName