Welcome to the SR20 Community Forum - The Dash.
Register
SR20 forum logo

Thread: Fastest Nissan Pulsar GTiR: 9.3 Seconds, Now 8.94sec. Orville Williams' Pulstar]

+ Reply To Thread
Posts: 1-10 of 26
2015-01-05 22:01:01
#1
Fastest Nissan Pulsar GTiR: 9.3 Seconds, Now 8.94sec. Orville Williams' Pulstar]
Wasnt too sure if I should post this here or in the GTiR sub forum and I am not sure if it was mentioned before but I havent seen.

The Nissan Pulsar owned by Orville Williams' of Williams Auto & Service Center in Jamaica went town the 1320 in 9.3 seconds. The car is called Pulstar and you will hear and see more about it.

Should be doing 8 second by early this year



You would have seen and heard that it wasnt a clean run there too

Peace
Last edited by niZmo on 2015-12-20 at 01-14-03. Reason: New time
2015-01-05 22:05:55
#2
It has come a long way:

This thread is about same car...


or not?

http://www.sr20-forum.com/videos/13866-turbo-ve-dyno-sounds-sweet.html

Peace
2015-01-06 14:33:19
#3
Car is a beast
Last edited by Dave_SR20 on 2015-01-06 at 14-34-29.
2015-01-06 18:26:11
#4
Originally Posted by niZmo
It has come a long way:

This thread is about same car...

or not?

http://www.sr20-forum.com/videos/13866-turbo-ve-dyno-sounds-sweet.html

Peace


Lol, did you not recognize your own phone number?
2015-01-07 04:18:39
#5
vernam field is doing legal events again eh, i remember that place as a youth
2015-01-07 09:50:42
#6
Only FYI, 8,8s /256 km/h one European Pulsar, build in Romania, by Exelixis Motorsport :
2015-01-08 22:39:16
#7
Originally Posted by skydiver
Only FYI, 8,8s /256 km/h one European Pulsar, build in Romania, by Exelixis Motorsport :



I am well aware of that car. Not sure about the basis of your post but, if it was to debunk the fact that I said Williams' car is the fastest GTiR, then I am spot on. GTiR's were only made in hatch. Exelixis' car is a Pulsar SSS, if I am not mistaken.

8.8 is no easy feat though. Well done Exelixis

Peace
2015-01-09 08:24:39
#8
Originally Posted by niZmo
Originally Posted by skydiver
Only FYI, 8,8s /256 km/h one European Pulsar, build in Romania, by Exelixis Motorsport :



I am well aware of that car. Not sure about the basis of your post but, if it was to debunk the fact that I said Williams' car is the fastest GTiR, then I am spot on. GTiR's were only made in hatch. Exelixis' car is a Pulsar SSS, if I am not mistaken.

8.8 is no easy feat though. Well done Exelixis

Peace


No, just happy for what is done here, in my country and in Romania.
We are big Nissan fans around here and I wanted to share this with you.
I'm sure Williams' car can make better run on well prepared track, as it can be seen from the video, there is no a lot of glue on the track(of how do you say to that material, applied for more traction).

Edit:
Here is the fastest Nissan -powered drag car in Bulgaria :
RB26DET powered VW SCIROCCO 8.181" @ 281.09KM/H made by HEED-AUTO


I wish successful year to Williams' car, and to everybody, who have still some blood in the fuel !
Last edited by skydiver on 2015-01-09 at 10-53-59.
2015-01-09 15:39:40
#9
Originally Posted by skydiver
I'm sure Williams' car can make better run on well prepared track, as it can be seen from the video, there is no a lot of glue on the track(of how do you say to that material, applied for more traction).


Exactly
2015-01-09 19:25:47
#10
NIce stuff
+ Reply To Thread
Quick Reply
Thread Information
There are currently ? users browsing this thread. (? members & ? guests)
StubUserName

Back to top